wow i'm really cranky!

so i'm 35 weeks along and today i just wanna rip someone's face off....Hormones? 3 days ago i just cried1 i wasn't like this at all throughout the pregnancy and now all these crazy emotions! not happy at all! Help!

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones. And your only "help" is to have the baby. Try to do something that will help you relax whether it is reading a book or a hot bath or . . . . . whatever. But, I'm really sorry, the pregnancy is just going to get more uncomfortable so just hang in there.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 6:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ha, I went to the grocery store the other day and swore I would punch ANYONE that tried to talk to me. It happens.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• LOL i remember that.

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• im going through the same thing im almost 33wks an boy have i gotten mean
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am right there with you. I will be 32 weeks on Thursday. EVERYONE seriously irritates me. I feel really sorry for anyone on my bad side.
    Mdaisey

Answer by Mdaisey at 8:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Its hormones....just keep reminding yourself of that. And don't expect it to go away right after you have the baby...it takes some time for your body to adjust. Hang in there!
    ShellyABean

Answer by ShellyABean at 12:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009