suggestions on weight loss

can anyone recommend any weight loss workout videos? i only have 15 pounds to go and i will be at my goal weight.

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Shred by Jillian Michaels. You used to be able to do it off of YouTube but I think it was removed. I bought mine from Amazon for less than 10 dollars. It is a 20 minute workout that combines strength and cardio. You are supposed to be able to lose 20 pounds in 30 days. There are also three different levels on the video, each level is a 30 day workout. Plus within each level there are modified or advanced movements. I love it.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 6:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• if you have comcast on demand they have videos there
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Gilad's Bodies in Motion. It is super quick and extremely effective. I lost 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks.
    NoSlippy

Answer by NoSlippy at 11:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Turbo Jam! Its so much fun and it really works!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I really like all of the Walk Away the pounds. Especially the longer and harder ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009