Okay, so I'm 24 years old, about to go through my second divorce and I have a 14 m/o son by my second husband. What do you think of me?

I'm sure that I'll probably get quite a few negative comments since you ladies are certainly not afraid to speak your minds so let's hear it. I just wonder what people think of me. I will tell you this much, I've learned that I jump into things much too soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that you have bad luck in love or that you are too trusting?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You said it you jump into things too soon! Dont be so trusting! And everything happens for a reason!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• As you said, you must jump into things quite quickly. I think that your second marriage may not have worked, but it was meant to be. Now there is another life here to prove that. I hope you stay strong and be a good mommy. I don't think bad of you. Why should I? What and who says I'm different/better/worse?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• why do you care what a bunch of strangers think about you?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Your busy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think that you're just having a hard time right now and that things will get better.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 6:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Live on chica, theres other fish in the sea.

Find a man who will respect you, love you, care for you - even IF you have children
    from other men. ;-) Best wishes
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 6:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Honestly, why do you care what everyone on here thinks of you? You are a grown woman, and you have made mistakes, at least you own up to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• We never intend to get married and divorced an to drag children into it, life happens and that's just the way it goes. It sucks and that's why next time around you need to take your time...take things slow and make sure the next guy is completely different from the first two. In the mean time and in between time take care of that little boy and be the best mommy you can to him, because this will be hard for the lil guy too.
    Anonymous

• that sucks. sounds expensive
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009