These WHITEHEADS will not go away!!

On the side of my nose is nothing but whiteheads in that crease, a nice happy trail of them. I cannot get rid of them, I wash with st ives 2-3 times a day, i'll squeeze them if they get humongous because i'm just not leaving the house with them on there, but i dont know what else to do they're so ugly

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 6:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should try a rreaaallly hot washcloth, lay it on your nose and let it open your pores. then you could wash with a face cleanser. clean and clear has some really good products! good luck! =]
    hannahfoy

Answer by hannahfoy at 7:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• first thing you should do to your skin is drinking lots of water, which removes the toxins from the skin and keeps whiteheads at bay.
    Rubbing lemon peel on the skin helps in reducing whiteheads.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 7:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009