...?

im 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant and after i have sex im in a lot of pain. my lower back gets really tight and i get pain in between my legs around to my butt for like an hour then it slowly eases. Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IS IT LIKE COMING AND GOING PAINS? IF YEAH THEN ITS CONTRACTIONS, SEX IS A GREAT WAY TO START LABOR FOR SOME WOMEN..
    BUT IF IT JUST LIKE STAYS THRE THEN ITS HOW THE BABY PUT HERSELF IN THERE WHILE U WERE BUSY..LOL. I HAD THAT ISSUE WITH MY LAST BABY AND ASKED MY OB ABOUT IT.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i get really bad cramps and sharp pains sometimes after my husband and I have intercourse i think a lot of it has to do with the position but afterwards i just lay on my left side and try and relax until it stops
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 12:14 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Normal. Sorry. Try a new position! If it hurts too bad then Quit.
    GotteAClue

Answer by GotteAClue at 3:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2009