Where do i find longer pants for my daughters?

Lately I have been shopping for my 2 oldest daughters for summer and I have realized that they getting taller and their pants don't fit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Hi, I'm 5'11" and I always use to struggle to find pants/jeans that were long enough. I've finally figured it out that if I want a long enough jean old navy has Long's in all sizes. Also if you looking for a dress pant I use to go to Express in the malls they seemed to always have a long length as well, but they were costly.
    I think now I mainly shop at Marshall's and seem to always find a pair of pants to fit in my length whether it's jeans or dress.
    Hope it helps!
    dove65

Answer by dove65 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Buying slim sizes works. Sometimes you have to go up a size, but they are generally longer. Penny's has girls slim sizes.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• try kmart.. i used to buy the short sizes from there since i am only 5ft tall.. i remember them having short, regular, and long.. old navy also has them.. catch them on a sale, and its worth it.. their pants last through anything..
    nana

Answer by nana at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2008