If you haven't had sex in a long time...why is that? Are you single, uninterested or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• havent done it since me and my ex broke up...and that was 6 years ago when i was pregnant :( ohhhhhhh i miss it so much..but now is been like so long that ive almost forgotten what im missing..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• for some reason the urge has gone right out the window...im wondering if its a reaction to all the meds im on..i take about 8 a day....i just dont have the urge at all!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OP here...the next obvious question is...what does your SO think about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I just answered a similar question like this, for the last 9 years my sweet DH has been ill,he is not a good candidate for Viagra,so we haven't had sex in 9 years.But, I wouldn't trade my DH for all the sex in the world. I believe when,you marry it has to be for true love,sickness can take the sex,he can lose his job,there goes the money,you have to marry for love.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i'm 30 wks preg and not with his father anymore, so yea, haven't done it since i conceived :(
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am 39 weeks pregnant and honestly I haven't wanted to have sex since I found out i was pregnant.. a lot of women I know get more excited but for me I've always felt tired and unattractive and just not in the mood...
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• For a while after having my son I was absolutely not interested in sex. It was rare that I was in the mood. My son is 14 months and I'm just regaining my sex drive.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 7:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• alexis06, I thought I was the only one living a sexless life,and it don't bother me at all,it's been 9 years since I had sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009