what was you very first labor symptoms?

was it out of no where or did you do something imparticular to bring it on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy, I walked everywhere and started doing housework during the last weeks. The day of the labor was Christmas but I didn't do anything special to bring it on other than cry to my cousin on the phone that this baby will never come out! hehe I went to bed that night as I somehow knew it was the early slow labor. The next day in the afternoon, the contractions came on stronger and I was ready to go that night. (My daughter was born a week before due date).

My second pregnancy...oh man! I tried everything..walking, moving stuff around the house, eating spicy foods, etc. Nothing worked and I was already a day overdue!!! I went to see my doctor and she stripped my membranes that afternoon. I took a nap and 6 hours later, I had some strong contractions. Two hours later I was admitted into the hospital and was 7cm dilated. =)p
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 7:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My water broke while I was in bed trying to get a little more sleep. I was up the entire night before because my mucus plug was coming out and I kept waking up and cleaning myself off.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• mine started on a tuesday morning at like 630am i woke up in pain, and wondered why my stomach was hurting so much, not even realizing anything..and then it kept happenin like every 4 minutes, finally 2 hours of this i was like HOLY SHIT IM IN LABOUR!! lol, it didnt click very fast with me..(i really am not a morning person) and yaa ended up having her 45.5 hours later (thursday morning, bright and early)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my son was determined to come at like 3 in the morning. my labor started, i thought. went to the hospital was only 1 cm dialated, the next night at the same time contractions came harder and doubled me over. went back and i was 4 cm. they put me in!!!!

My water didnt break, dont remember losing my plug...just contractions....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• with my first i had my membranes stripped and cramped all night long, the next day we were supposed to try an induction because i was over due but guess wht i was already in lbaor and didnt know it. i was 3cm and contracting alot. she was here 6 hours later.(gd she was a beautiful baby..lol)
    my second i was induced no fun there...
    this one i have been in and out of preterm and full term labor since 23 weeks....im aLWAYS FEELING CNTRACTIONS AND SICK SO I DOUBT ILL EVEN REALIZE IM IN LABOR ONCE I DO GO INTO FUL LABOR
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol i thought i peed the bed.... nope it was just my water leaking!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009