how are mix kids going to grow up confused?

i had asked a questin about how ppl feel about mixed kids someone had put they feel sry for them bc they are going to grow up confused like obama? How the hell are they goin to be confused my kids will know dads blk mom isnt nothing wrong there. and how is obama confused have u asked him urself? its not obama that is confused its dumbass people that open their mouth who dont see who the person is and all they see is color 1st

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL, Im mixed and Im not confused at all. There are people though who will try to confuse you by telling you you are more of one race than the other or telling you to "choose one" that shit gets irritating because I was raised both and choosing one would be like choosing between parents.
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't see mixed kids growing up any more confused than any other kid. Don't let the ignoramuses get to you. Just love your kids and teach them to be respectful of themselves and others and it's all good.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• girl like Kristi said they are going to grow up just let everyone eles... The bible says
    Proverbs 22:6
    Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it...

My son is mixed and i am prego with my 2nd dont know if its a boy or girl but im praying for a girl... Dont believe what others say about your kids.. You are doing all you can..God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i think it has to do with where you live. here in the bay area, CA mixed kids would not grow up any more or less confused than any other race
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My son is mixed and i am prego with my 2nd dont know if its a boy or girl but im praying for a girl

Oh I hope you get a little girl!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• awww thanks Krisit :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I have two I know how sweet they are! Eventually we will try for a boy. No guarantees there though. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• They're not confused. Obviously whoever says that mixed kids are confused has never had a mixed child.

Don't knock it til you've tried it, I say!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• What a wonderful gift your children have, to be part to so many great cultures. Their heritage should be celebrated. The diversity of their backgrounds should make them better members of the human race. People who have problems with this are closed minded and should hold no baring on how you raise you children.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Some how I don't think President Obama is confused. I may not agree with some of his policies but he is very intelligent. None of the mixed kids I've known are confused. They just know mom and dad loves them. That's what matters doesn't it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009