Should I be mad?

My DH use to date one of my SIL friends. We had some issues at first but are past that now. One of my SIL's friends had a bachlorette party this weekend on the lake (my in-laws lake house) and my husband has a boat and they wanted to wakeboard, tube etc. So he was the only guy! The ex girlfriend was there. I got there a little later and we all got along fine. I went on the bachlorettes facebook page today and she put pics of the party and there was one of my DH trying to pick the ex up and throw her off the boat! This was before I got there! It struck me wrong & I don't know why! Should I be mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be mad if my husband did that. But that's just me, I'm sure you're going to get mixed reviews on here....you have every right to feel hurt. Don't let the other mom's on here tell you to get over it...you need to talk to your husband about this and let him know how you feel and he should respect your feelings and understand where you're coming from.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hell ya i would be mad has has no business touching her in any way shape or form
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2010