If abortion hypothetically became illeagal, and you were for it would you still do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would learn to perform them, as many women did in the '50s, '60s and '70s.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Not trying to prove a point either way, just penny for your thoughts ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• First of all, it will NEVER happen. In the very slim chance that it did, I would fight to have it over turned. If I wanted to live in a Communist country where the government can freely control reproductive rights, I'd move to China.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Abortions existed before they were legal and they aren't going anywhere....legal or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am 99% against abortion. The 1% of me wants to keep it legal so women won't perform them on themselves and do more damage to their bodies than a legitimate doctor would.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• LEGALMOMMY101 IS A BISH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• rkoloms would go all baby killer and stuff. Fight for your right to kill ladies ((((sarcasm))))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think the last two posters should be shipped over to Russia or China. Give the idiots a good taste of life with no choices!!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If it became illegal, NO. I would not support anyone getting it done. I do, hypocritically? support euthanasia--Dr.Death.. I think people have the right to commit suicide if they want to. I'm pro-choice, but pro-life for myself. I support life, but I don't believe it's my place to tell a women to keep a baby or stay pregnant when she doesn't want to.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009