Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can Child Protective Services be called to investigate a school suspected of mistreating special ed students?


Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Yes they do, my mom is a teacher, and had to speak with them due to an investigation being run on her school mistreating special ed students. Anyone who reports any type of child abuse on any person has to be investigated period. Look it up. I know what I am talking about. Check your grammar before you attempt to correct someone.

    Answer by Steff107 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • Absolutely, if a complaint is filed, an investigation must be ran. Schools of any kind are not exempt.

    Answer by Steff107 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

  • Steff sorry but you're wrong CPS doesn't has no business with schools.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009