What would you think of a 6 year old girl wearing a "Achmed the dead terrorist" T-shirt, what would you think?

It's a black shirt, and has a picture of Achmed on it and says, " I keel you!"

What would you think and would you let your very young child wear one in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Achmed's the bomb!!

(sorry, couldn't resist the bad pun...but I really do love Achmed)

I wouldn't let her wear it out. She doesn't know or understand the humor, and wouldn't understand people making faces at her. But...I would let her wear it aroung the house or as a sleep shirt.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It's just a joke.... Maybe not funny to everybody... but still just a joke!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OP here....................boy I really over used "what do you think" didn't I? LOL

My husband and teenager when to a Jeff Dunham show recently and brought back the T-shirt for my 6 year old. My whole family thinks Achmed is hillarious.
    I'm just wondering if it's okay for a 6 year old to wear?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hell NO! Yes, it is funny as a joke for older people. Not a 6 year old. A 6 year old should not know that exists. And yes, I have actually seen the comedian doing several skits with Achmed.
    LovemyQ

Answer by LovemyQ at 8:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i WOULD LET MINE WEAR IT! AND SHES 4, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, IT WOULD BE NO DIFFERANT THAN HER WEARING A SHIRT WITH JEFF DUNHAMS "PEANUT" ON IT
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm not being stupid but what is Achmed,I don't what it is so I couldn't pass judgement,and if,I knew what it was I still would not pass judgement.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I personally would not let my child (who is now 15) wear it. No offense intended truly, but I just can't see offending any type of people based on their race. That's just me....I'm sure everyone might feel their own ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i dont think i would let my young one wear it but i would..might it offend someone..yes but only the ones who havent seen a jeff dunham show. lol. but my kids no. maybe a peanut shirt...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• that is incredibly racist

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't put it on a 6 yr old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009