Man Convicted of Groping Minnie Mouse

ORLANDO, Fla. (Aug. 11) - A 60-year-old man has been convicted of groping a woman in a Minnie Mouse costume at Walt Disney World.
John William Moyer of Cressona, Pa., told the judge he is innocent. His son said before sentencing that his father would never inappropriately touch a womanHe was convicted Tuesday of misdemeanor battery and sentenced to write the victim an apology, serve 180 days probation and complete 50 hours of community service. Moyer must also pay $1,000 in court costs and possibly undergo a mental evaluation.
The victim says she had to do everything possible to keep Moyer's hands off her breasts

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Please nobody tell my daughter, she's a big Minnie Mouse fan.... lol ;-))
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Wow and I thought I needed to get laid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• will he be serving his time in the 'It's a Small World' ride? That would be a deeper kind of hell than jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009