What show is your guilty pleasure..

What show is your guilty pleasure..
Lol.. I don't know why but sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm a reality t.v show junkie! Vh1 is like one of my fav channels, along with Bravo.. Right now.. both of my fav shows are : Real and Chance on vh1 and Real Housewives of ATL on bravo..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Right now I don't watch anything... but when "Flavor of love" was on VH1 I did not miss a show!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Guiding Light. I hate that I love it. I tell myself that I won't watch it today, then I do. My 7 year old son is starting to watch now too. Unbelievable!
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 8:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The cartoon reality show TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Degrassi. My hubby gives me crap for it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• lol those stupid dating reality shows on vh1 and the reality shows on Bravo. i really wish i wasnt a reality show junkie but its soo interesting, lol. i cant really say which one is my favorite because I like all of them
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• degrassi for the win!!!!!! hell yeh mommylee! =D my husband gives me crap too lol
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 8:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Degrassi (though the last couple of seasons have sucked; Holly J has been such a disappointment) and Gossip Girl.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It was Make Me a Supermodel on Bravo. And the VH1 shows. I don't have cable anymore so I try to watch an hour of TV when I am on the cardio machine at the Y..sigh..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My husband and I watch bridezillas. We also watched 16 and pregnant when that was on. We don't watch 'reality' tv alot bc it is dumb. We do love watching late night re-runs of Will and Grace and Frasier.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 9:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Real Housewives of New Jersey...or Keeping up with the Kardashains...
    katfranz111

Answer by katfranz111 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009