i dont know what to do

I am bout to lose my mind. My daughter is 13 months old. Her father and I split up and I moved in with my parents. She is always screaming her head off. I understand that she can't talk and express her feelings that well but she can say done no and whatnot. She will not she will scream and throw her self down on the ground. She rather hurt her self. I have tried to say no or be mean but it breaks my heart and she doens't listen. How do I fix this? IDK what to do and I don't want my child to be spoiled and act like this.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds bad but just ignore it when she throws a tantrum.. walk out of the room or away from her. Eventually she will get the point that her throwing a tantrum doesn't get her attention that she wants.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009