Is your kid smarter than my kid?

Just wondering if anyone else thinks this way? Here is the think I love my kids and always knew they were the smartest in the bunch. Cutest too. What do you think. Do you feel the same way. Even newborn I knew it. lol.
Now that they are in High School and College it is very obvious.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course - my daughter is the cutest and smartest girl in the whole world! Does any mom think different about her child?! :-)
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• umm, whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• HUh?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Are you drunk? Your question makes no sense whatsoever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Heck yeah! Aren't they precious!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yep! and my children have Fragile-X and Autism....but yeah, I still think that way, lol ! I think every parent thinks their child is the cutest or the smartest, or the whatever-est....I'm a proud Mom !!!! My son may not have spoke his first word until after his sixth birthday, but damn, he's smart !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm just thankful we have happy, healthy, well rounded kids. I really don't care about anyone else's...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Definitely
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I am wondering where on the aptitude scales my daughter sits. She's pretty advanced for a two year old, but I know at that age it doesn't mean much. I just want to keep her as far ahead as possible so there are many opportunities available to her.

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My son is pretty adorable and is the cutest kid in my opinion. As for his intelligence he is 13 and his IQ is not measurable. He is the smartest person at the college he attends. He will have his Master's by the time he should graduate form high school. I am bragging but usually don't. He may be more intelligent but he is not better than anyone else.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009