Help me PLS!!!! (TMI)

Ok I had a mc last week and now I am so sick to my stomach, I mean it just HURTS SO BAD. I am having trouble passing urine and having BMs (you know when you are prego and the pressure is really bad that you can not go to the bathroom). DID ANY OF YOU have this problem??? Or should I go to the doc???

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 9:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you pass all the tissue last week? I would check with your doctor. I have had 2 m/c and didn't have those issues.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think I did, I know I passed the baby bc I saw it( TMI, I was going to wipe and it fell in to my hand). I have had 5 mc and I have never felt like this b4.
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 9:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i also had 2 m/c's and had none of those symptoms. i would check with your doc.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• K thanks ladies.
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 9:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Good idea to check with your doctor. Try to hang in there!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2009