If I had a million dollars....

I would first be selfish and buy a new wardrobe after a tummy tuck then go on a month long cruise...then I would get real and donate to charities, put more money in kids savings, invest, and give a lot to my church. What would you do?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 9:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DON'T KNOW
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2009

• give to my church, give to someone that needed the money anonymously, pay off all bills and debts, put a huge chunk in savings and college fund and cd's...I think I'm going to need a vacation at the most magical place in the world. Then, after all that, hmmmmmmm, I think I'm gonna need more than a million. =)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i would give my mother a lot it, to pay her back for raising us.

then..... to the good stuff

pay off house/car,
    buy new sweet ass sweet house car
    vacation
    set a lot aside, kids future....
    start some sort of scholarship or foundation program

no church thing to,
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Give back to my church first,then to my daughters,this is so funny,we were just talking about this on Sunday, I told my daughters I would buy each of them a new home,and I would add money to each of my grandkids account,of course I would buy me another house,but,I love my home,I would also give some away to two of my charities.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• A man at my church was on a missions trip in Kenya Africa and asked a boy what would you do if you had a million dollars? The boy said," I would ask God what he wanted to do with it." We were all amazed hearing that at church because that was not what our minds were thinking of at all.
    It is not our will that be done but God's will. In matthew chapter 6
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would help out my family after I spent a little on me. Then I would sigh and be happy that now I can afford to put myself through college and still be able to send my kids to college. That is what I constantly worry about not being able to pay for my three kids to go to college.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Put in my son's savings, get a better car, help my dad with money(he needs it)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009