Has anyone herd of this site before?

I got his email about working at home typing. The company is called Data Money Online.com. It sounds really good but I dont want to get scamed. datamoneyonline.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just checked on the Better Business Bureau. They're not BBB acredited and they have a C- rating. I always check on www.bbb.org to make sure things aren't scams.
    I recently started working from home and I’m very happy with my decision!!! I work with a great team of Moms; we are with Internet CEO Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• BBB is a great place to check out companies "track record"

Do you have 30 minutes to get details on a work from home (legitimate) opportunity? If so ~ I'd love to get you the details - see if it's a good for you - If not - we'll go our separate ways -this company has an "A" rating with the BBB and INC500 recognized it as one the fastest growing companies.

Contact me with a good time to call you or you can call me - 'TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT"

Maureen
    630-585-6470
    Maureen8592

Answer by Maureen8592 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I've never heard of them. But, this is what I do from home...
    http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    If you'd like to check it out...Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Don't do it!! It is a scam!! And to the Moms who are trying to promote your business instead of just answering her question ... you have to PAY to be with the BBB - it is not an honor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Hey there! That site is a scam ... it is unfortunate but true - people will do anything to take advantage of one another in this economy. Be sure to find something you are passionate about and check out their credentials. Have they been published? Articles, magazines, TV specials? Check out all of the resources available to check out any company before joining them. For WAH Opportunities, please join my WAH group. There are a ton of opportunities being offered by a ton of great Mom's (like the Mom's answering your questions here) They are all available to help you in any way that they can. If I can help you with anything at all let me know.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/WAHOpportunities
    ~ Hope to see you there!!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 9:11 PM on Aug. 19, 2009