ok i had a typo...my key board sticks

my son was 10 monts old...not one month..... he bit me on the cheeck and drew blood he had at that time 4teeth on top and 2 on the bottom.....i bit him just hard enough to let him know that it hurts and i told him that biting hurts and isnt nice.....ever since then he hasnt bitten me or any one else.....im sorry if my typo offended anyone i had a typo because this damn keyboard sticks....so im sorry.....but n i didnt bite my one month old....i type faster than my keyboard picks up.....but yeah im sorry for the misunderstanding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry i dint mean to hit the anonymous button...i wanted to hit the email one
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I personally wouldn't bite my son back...but if it worked for you and he stopped, good! I probably would've just slapped his hand and said 'no'....but whatever works for you :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No worries
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 9:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I was hoping that was a typo lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 10:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I never saw your "typo post", but I have done simillar thing with my son also... like pulling hair. And it does work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009