How much is tuition at La Petite Academy in Florida?

I am in Jacksonville, FL and have a tour of La Petite tomorrow, but I want to know the tuition before going to see if it is even in our budget. DD will only be in preschool/daycare 3 days a week or P/T. My thought is if they can't tell me till I get there-then it is going to be too high. Of course the price of tuition is not the only factor in my decision, but I do not want to pay 300.00 for 12 hours either....Anyone have children there?

ycatstouch

Asked by ycatstouch at 9:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't know in FL but I looked at this for Frankie here in CA and it was like $432 for two days per week....hopefully yours is cheaper I am still looking for another place for him...
    fairy74

Answer by fairy74 at 6:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• The idea of not telling you until you get there is so you'll see the facility and they can try to tell you it's worth the money even if it's not in your budget. I have to say though the La Petite we used for a while told me over the phone what tuition was before we went for the tour.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 7:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter attended La Petite Academy here in Charleston (hubby military so we got a 20 dollar discount) and paid 106 a week.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2009