Do you curl, straighten, blow dry your hair?

What is your daily routine when it comes to styling your hair? Are you just like me and just throw it in a ponytail? When I go back to work I usually straighten it with a flatiron.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I throw it up in a ponytail unless im going somewhere special. then i will straighten with a flat iron. I hate blow dryers. If Im in more of a rush I will let air dry with gel and hairspray and it will stay very curly.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I usually blow dry and straighten my hair with a flat iron, but my son broke my iron, so now I just put gel in my damp hair and go.
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 9:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It's naturally curly so I have a cut in layers and let it dry naturally or blow dry it...sometimes I will straighten it but it has a mind of it's own and curls right back.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• depends. If I'm not doing anything that day. air-dry
    going to the store- ponytail.
    going somewhere nice-blow dry, and straighten
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 9:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I blow dry it, then straighten.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• If I'm feeling really motivated I will blow dry my hair haha! My hair is so stick straight that a flat iron is unnecessary. But 90% of the time I just throw my hair in a mess on the top of my head!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 9:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• It depends on the weather, if it's humid I put mousse in it and let it air dry. If it's not humid I can straighten it... Lately it's been all natural.....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• when i worked or if im going out i blowdry straighten and curl it... but being a SAHM its usually just washed and air dry and in about 3 pony tails and bobby pins and a head band... if im hot and cleaning i hate it touching me!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• ALL OF THE ABOVE !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I blow dry it, use root lift and mousse and roll it in curlers then spray it. My hair is flat and has just and thin (I have a lot of it thankfully!) so it tends to look clumpy and almost dirty if I don't take the time to style it. It will fall out if I don't use the products. I do ponytail it up for casual stuff and don't mind going out with it flat but this is what I normally do. takes 20 min
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009