How old was your LO when you gave them teething cookies and such?

My LO is 6 months and I was wondering if any of you have given your LO anything like teething cookies or stuff that disolves easily...

Mama_Bird_0902

Asked by Mama_Bird_0902 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine is 5 months and I have given him two or three so far. I just make sure I'm holding the cookie and watch carefully. I think it is fine. He is still young at 6 months though so I would keep my eye on him. It's fine though. My DS loves teething cookies!!1
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I tried some organic biter biscuits around 5 months, but my son didn't like them. Around 6 months we tried the Gerber wagon wheels, and he does like those.

Answer by missanc at 9:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• at around 5-6 months. I buy earths best organic snacks. they are cheaper then gerber but still good for babies. The snacks i buy i have a sesame street logo on it. You should check it out.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i jsut started giving these to my daughter today she just turned 6 months.
    i buy the earths best kind and she loves them. just keep an eye on your baby with them...my dd pedi said i could give them to her now since she has 2 teeth can sit up on her and and keeps her belly off the ground scoots and can stand on her own...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2009