MOPS

How many of you are a part of a MOPS group and do you like it and what do you do to make it better?

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 9:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Whats MOPS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Mothers of Preschoolers
    psurmont

Answer by psurmont at 10:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i have been to several meetings here at fort campbell kentucky and i loved it. i started going when my husband first deployed,gave me something to do and got me out of the house, but i stopped going mostly b/c it got to cold to take the kids out.and just have not had time since to go. but it was fun for a little while. we did arts n crafts played games and contest and for each theme each week you would have to bring in a dish and we vote on the best one. but it was only held like twice a month or something and it just wasnt good for me. if they did it every week id go again. just didnt seem worth it for only a hr or so every other week.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009