i'm trying not to cry...

my fiancee returned from A school(navy school) he was trying to surprise me but that failed lol anyways last sunday me and him got into a huge fight about his dum ex so he stormed off and left to his friends house. so i called him and he didn't answer i said fine whatever. He calles me 50 minutes later telling me lorena( his mom's 27 year old friend) is gonna drive me home i said fine but terri(our daughter) is staying here! he tells me no i said you haven't been with her for six months and ur saying no? so i hung up on him. i take my daughter downstairs and his mom is like she can't stay here so i yell saying hes a father too and she staying here so i leave and she follows me saying i'm not a child and i told her i don't care... i was very upset. she tells my mom that i cursed at her and i swear i don't remember saying that to her but now shes all upset with me and i apoligized to her and everything this is the first time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, I read this twice and I don't fully understand it. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I'm confused. Where were you to begin with? Where were you leaving your child and with whom? You were going to just walk out and leave your child with someone (his mom?) without her wanting the child? That's abandonment and you can have your child taken away from you. Geez, please tell me you are really young bc this is truly immature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• now since that day its been very rocky between us and were not getting married. On top of that i think he like his mother 27 year old friend. she nice and all but i can't shake the feeling. She be at her house everyday of the week she has two kids and i feel that hes crushing her. he don't talk about her to me but i can't shake the feeling.like today, i called him around 12 and he said he was sleep so i said get some rest and he told me i call you when i wake up he doesn't! i go on aim and hes online i wait for him to write me cuz he usally does when i'm online he doesn't write to me. so i wirte to him and he responds like 20 minutes later and after that never hits me back up. so i asked him is he upset with me and i dont get anything he logs off. So i call him and his voice sound so annoyed and i aske him are you upset with me and he says why would you ask that and i tell him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• SORRY I GOT A LITTLE CONFUSED WHEN READING THIS......AND AM I CORRECT WHEN I READ YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER???? WHY???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Obviously he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. I'm sorry, but that's what it sounds like. He's avoiding you and usually when a man does that he wants out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i was at there house and my fiancee and i had a arugement and he stormed out so his mom asked what happend i told her nothing so i went upsatirs to cool off. he calls me and tell me that his mom's friend was going to drop me and my daughter to my house and i told him fine but our daughter is staying here with your mom untill you come back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I don't know what you want us to say to make you feel better. Really there's no advice to give you other than your man doesn't want you anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• we were together yesterday and were fine. we had this talk and he said that everything is fine that he just want me and his mom to be friends agian thats all
    Anonymous

• STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING AS TO WHY YOU WOULD LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER BEHIND..... ESCPECIALLY WITH SOMEONE WHO DID NOT WANT HER!!! AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD JUST ASK HIM STRAIGHT OUT WHAT IS GOING ON!
    Anonymous

• ahhh gotta love them soap operas. lol
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2009