What would you do if there was an abandoned Mercedes parked in front of your house?

It's been out there for 10 days with the windows rolled down. At first I just thought someone parked it there to go on vacation with one of my neighbors but then I noticed the windows were rolled down. I made t a point (sounds sad but you know in this day and age) to get near it while I watered the lawn to see if it smelled foul. Nope, 10 days later it is just there for the taking. Who knows maybe it already is stolen.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Beadingmom17 she was joking
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Call the police.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Call the police so they can mark it and they will come back in three days and take it.They have 72 hours to move it.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• ya...umm...call the police and report a suspicious car...they will probaly have it towed...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Call and report a suspicious car. It may have been stolen or used in some sort of crime. If they say no or don't tow it then look for the keys under the car and take that sucka lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I just called parking enforcement LOL! But first I'm gonna wash it and then sit an it and have my pic taken in it., put it on Facebook and act like I'm all that! j/k
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Call the municpality/township/borough where you live or the police station. They can tag it and give the owners X amount of days to move it or it will be towed. Who knows? Maybe someone already stole it and ditched it there..
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Um, washing it, sitting in it, and having your pic taken is probably NOT a good idea! If it's stolen, you just washed away prints and/or just put your prints on it...
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I would call my friend w/ the VIN and get a key made for it (he does repo and can make a key for any car)

Ok just kidding, probably call the police or ask around and see if anyone knows who's it is.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• OMG! It was a joke. Beadingmom.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009