party ideas

So my is having a little back to school party saturday which is great we were going to do water ballons and the slip N' slide now it is suppose to rain sat so i am stuck with 5 six year old little boys pluse my 6 year old and 4 year old for 3 hours..............anyone have any good inside ideas? Someone gave me an idea i make cupcakes with black frosting and the kids decorate them with white like a chalk bored and chalk,awesome idea but i have a feeling it sounds better than it may work.I would like a few more ideas i want the kids to have so much fun that they want to come back.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can play twister that will keep them busy and all in the same area instead of running around the house
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Do you have any game systems? If so they have tons of party games that they could play. There is one that is based around Disney that's really good. You could have them make cards to their new teachers. Or how about just having a good old movie party. You know last chance to just relaxe in front of the TV and do nothing.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2009