Have you ever come acroos a trasgendered person or "she-male"?

I was remembering when my son and I went to Home Depot and I was looking for a parking space and these two hot chicks, tall, thin tanned, gorgeous hairdo's and make-up just perfect got in front of my car and I stopped for them to cros. I jokingly said "Dang, those are some hot chicks" and just then in the deepest voice (picture Super Dave's voice) one said "Sorry about that" the look on my sons face was priceless as well as he said mine was.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol my brother in law dresses as a female and is gay. So I have to deal with it everyday. But he passes as a girl with his voice most of the time and alot of guys really believe he is a girl.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yep I've known a few personally. You tend to see past it after you see them every day.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• You mean cross dressers or people who are actually both sexes in one... significant difference there. I have encountered both, actually. I have met some of the most beautiful men as women... so sand how they can make better looking women than many women. LOL On the other hand, a friend of mine at age 16 was having a really hard time because she grew up as a girl but had both parts from birth. She was trying to figure out what to do surgery wise as well as deal with the fact she will never be normal or be able to have chidlren as she didn't have a fully developed uterus and ovaries.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• no but was at a sex shop and saw a old man trying on pink high heels.. stripper heels..
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 10:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yep! There was a woman (man) who came into Walgreens all the time when I worked there. She was really sweet, but you could obviously tell that she was once a man. I remember that she had KILLER legs though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009