The truth gets out! How can they explain away every stupid line of their socialist agenda?

To better understand what new misinformation is bubbling up online or in other venues, we want your suggestions about topics to address through the Reality Check site. To consolidate the process, the email address set up last week for this same purpose is now closed and all feedback should be sent through: http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/contact

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 10:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This will come back and bite them too. The White House has strict guidelines as to what it can use whitehouse.gov for. It is also illegal for the WH to lobby. I think they are tip-toeing on a very narrow line. I knew that flag@wh was gone, but they can't stand a void and another takes its place. I think I will check the facts I question by reading the bills, watching the interviews, and listening all by myself. I don't need anyone to tell me what I read. And, I really don't need a this bickering bunch to try to influence me. You ladies need some hormones and quick!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• cute photo but not the truth!lol
    nice try?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• tweeting for you!---2mothershelpers signing off ladies for a while enjoy my this photo,lol should say (escape with me),lol to a new free world!
    still worried a bit?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Huh? Your reaction to a changed email address is waaaaayyyy overdone, my dear. Obviously they want people to read the truthful information while they email their concerns. What "truth" is getting out? The actual facts regarding the healthcare bill?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• nuts listening to this explanation for anything that he says, (you just have a Obama high still?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Whatever you are smoking.......SHARE BABY SHARE!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• talk down to us right-wingers some more? please? we are just stupid because we do not buy into everything so easily?(think about it)?!?!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• a group of 32 czars with no one to be accountable to is a dictatorship!

You want the people to say yes! (really) the truth is known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• me maybe? but America,lol-THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009