what do you do when you are stressed

i eat like a cow put on weight and then stress about the weight i gained!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on what I'm stressed out about. A Girl's Night Out usually does it for me .. crying my eyes .. then sleep. I don't usually eat when I'm stressed, I actually lose my appetite when I get stressed out.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I shop and clean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I shop and try to get a night out with the girls. If I can't go out with the girls, I let my husband put our daughter to bed then get a glass of wine, run a bath and settle in with a good book and some good music.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 11:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i turn my self into a cleaning machine and don't stop cleaning until almost dead ,then i just simply go out to the patio with a huge bowl of ice cream, all by my self and no one is to come near me until I'm good and ready, if it's winter i go  and take a bubble bath till i be come a prune lol

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 11:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I can't eat...I either cry in the tub or force myself to walk it off or sit here on CM answering questions till I get my mind of things.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i cry.. and clean like a beast!! sometimes i take a nice long walk or a hot bath.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009