Is eating raw cookie dough bad for you when your pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meh, I ate some when I was pregnant and my daughter turned out fine. I say a little bit won't hurt you, but five or six tubes can't be good for anyone.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think that it could be although I did it when I was pregnant because I was craving it. However, since then, I have heard stories in the news about people who've gottten salmonella poisoning from eating raw cookie dough. If I would have known that then, I definitely wouldn't have chanced it.
    UncondtnlLove

Answer by UncondtnlLove at 10:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• in some cases people get sick because of the raw eggs/ just b-careful and make sure is not room temp
    annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 10:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• probably store bought stuff wouldn't hurt you but if you made it yourself be careful cause of the eggs like the previous post said.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• NO I DON'T THINK IT IS
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 20, 2009