Any moms tried this "diet" system?~Fat Free Fast~

I found this new system called Fat Free Fast. It was sent to me from web md. You just east the exactly foods they tell you to eat exactly when they tell you to eat them and it helps jump start your metabolism/. It is in 8 day increments so you can lose 14lbs in 15 day and 28lb in 30 days and so on. It's $40 to get the program so I was hoping to find some woman who have tried it before I buy it. It's 100% money back kinda thing if it doesn't work but I've tried so much already. Please, let me know. If any one has anything else they have done that works PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

girlsmomma06

Asked by girlsmomma06 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Special K diet. Drink nothing but water, eat your two bowls of cereal a day (or meal bars) for breakfast and lunch and a small healthy dinner of whatever you like. I always ate before 7:00 and never ate after that hour. I lost 30 lbs. in two months and didn't have to pay anything to do it other than the cost for the food itself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ok this is what I tell everybody. Eat 5 five times a day: breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner. Stop eating 3 hours before bed and you'll burn fat while you sleep! Michi's ladder is a great tool to eating right. And make sure you're working out :) If I can help you in any way just send me a pm :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:20 PM on Aug. 18, 2009