what age did you switch from johnson&johnson no tears stuff to big kid or even adult shampoo and wash for your child?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• ohh awesome question I was wondering the same thing the other day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my kids use Suave kids 2 in one age 4
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• my DD is in aveeno and will stay in that as a kid
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 11:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ive been using Suave Kids since my son was 1.. he has always had very thick hair and the J&J baby stuff just didn't clean his hair. But it's still tear free so no worries.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter is 5 and she likes the Johnson and Johnson tropical body wash. Every now and again, we use Philosophy Cinnamon Buns.
    catsrock

Answer by catsrock at 12:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my mom used baby shampoo most o fher adult life and had the softest hair of anyone I knew.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Before using any bodycare products, especially with a child, check the safety of the ingredients. I use the Skin Deep database, maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who maintain the guide to pesticides in produce). You can find it at www.ewg.org or www.cosmeticsdatabse.com

Answer by rkoloms at 11:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My kids - 8, 9 and 11 still use Suave 2 in 1. My 8 year old daughter has extremely thick, long, curly hair and I do have her put some of my deep conditioner in her hair once a week and she has a spray on conditioner she uses after she gets out of the shower.

Answer by missanc at 2:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009