Did u save a newborn diaper of any of your kids?

I had a friend with a micro preemie and she saved 1 size of each of her 1st diapers (special Nicu ones and then pampers preemie ones) so I thought that was neat and saved a diaper each from the 1st package of diapers opened of both my kids. is that weird?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I still have one from my son. He turned 8 in July.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No not at all so when there older it will be cool to pull them out and say that's how tiny you were when you were born.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Nah, but I am saving two of her onesies. They're my favorite ones, I can't bear to part with them. I'm also saving her first pair of boots and her first pair of sandals.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No, of course it's not weird! I did save a diaper for each size diaper so far.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• not at all. i did it for my son and plan to do it for my future kids
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 11:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I saved 1 diaper from the first packs of diapers that we used (the Newborn size). When I go through their memory box it still amazes me how much the have grown because it seems to be so big on them then. I also have the outfits that they came home in and my favorite outfit that they would wear.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I did with my daughter. Actually, I have pretty much saved everything. At two years old, my daughter has six huge totes of her baby stuff and other things full in the garage. When she gets older I might go through it and get rid of some of it, but for now, I love having all of it so that I can go into the garage when I'm feeling nostalgic and pull out her all of her stuff.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 11:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• i saved a newborn size.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Not weird at all!! I saved diapers, onesies, pacifiers, bottles!!! I even saved their first band aids, HPT'S and the scab off their belly button!!! Now that's weird, but I don't care!!! I want everything that was ever theirs
    EmmasMama723

Answer by EmmasMama723 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I kept their diapers, snot suckers, first band aids from their shots, umbilical cord stumps, and I even have a plastic tote full of clothes that I just could not part with like all of their halloween costumes, outfits that they looked cute in or were wearing when we did something special. I kept everything at first, which was good because my second daughter was also a June baby. Now it gets smaller each time we move.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009