So....did any of watch the....

Hailey Glassman interview today on ENews?

What did you think of her and the interview? Did it chang your opinion of her or did you not have one either way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• i missed it!! so i dont really have an opinion on her except for that i think shes stupid for dating jon like right away, right after his divorce. i think its fucked up because i like kate lol. but hailey actually grew up 15 minutes away from me and shes my age. i have friends who knew her but i didnt.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Yeah, she just seems so young and naive because she is...and she avoided some direct questions about being a step mother of 8 lol. She said that Jon is the 32 male version of her and that there relationship is care free...of course you don't have 8 kids around when you two are fucking around on yachts and clubs. She said, Jon is a great guy and he is the first guy she has ever loved omg! she is so silly! he's a older man with an ex-wife and 8 kids. She's not going to stick around and be a step-mom. When the going gets rough she will get going.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• blah blah blah blah and blah.......these people aren't worth the time on tv.....dammit, now I've been sucked in to talking about them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!! I have more important things to worry about than Jon and his issues. I work, go to school and cart my 13 yr old to baseball and bowling.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009