Jon Gosslin a Player...or a Loser?

So ladies do you think Jon not only has a thing going with Hailey Glassman but had a fling with Kate Major? Is Jon Gosslin playing the field and still lying and cheating to his now new girlfriend Hailey or is Kate Major coo coo like Hailey claims?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only reason he has all these women around him is cuz, his is on tv, has money now, and gets lots of attention from the media when all that will go oway and so will the women. John has no balls, he needs to grow a pair and go fix his family for his kids sake.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• damn i missed the interview with hailey glassman today on E and i missed the kate major interview so i didnt get to really hear the storys. but jon was out on dates with kate so..
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Op- I agree looovemybabies.

purplebutterfly just google it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• I think he is showing the world the type of person he really is...and now maybe everyone will quit blaming Kate for all the troubles in their marriage.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• A looooooser! I used to think he was cute now I just think he's a dolt
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• pookipoo, what's a dolt? lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• His dating - if he's dating both, who cares? I don't think he's really serious about either one. He'd be smart NOT to date anyone seriously anytime soon.
    AMom29

Answer by AMom29 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• hes a player and a loser..but more so he an asshole!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Lol! I'm pretty sure it means the same thing as 'idiot' but don't quote me on that ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Pathetic, he needs a new pair that actually work... It would be fine if he was out dating, but he is being a smug little punk, he is acting like a child and pookipoo I agree he did used to be cute, now he is just a pathetic loser.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 11:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2009