Another ? about "racist"

Not to start anything but what about the United Negro College Fund ( at least I think that's what it's called)

Why do "minorities" get special treatment and *specific race" only organizations but if there was an organization for only white people it would be protested and what not, probably get shut down too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you really don't get it then there is no reason to explain it to you. You will never see it, because you refuse to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• "If you really don't get it then there is no reason to explain it to you. You will never see it, because you refuse to. "

This is what my dad used to tell me when he didn't know the answer to my question.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Find something to do. There's scholarships for every race. They have scholarships specific to women too. Why are you targeting 'blacks?' Hispanics, Asian, etc have specific funds too. Hell you can search Irish scholarship, Jewish scholarship and you'll find one. Knock yourself out, knowledge is power, not ignorance
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• No that is what your dad would say when he knew you were too pigheaded to acknowledge the answer.
    Anonymous

• None of the black people alive today were enslaved so I don't see a reason to "make it up to them". They are taking advantage of this slavery thing.

I don't see why they should get more help that anyone else, they are just as capable. They can get a job, get student loans, gov't grants(that aren't directed towards "negros"), anything a white person can get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• The reason for a lot of the organizations for black people were started because they couldn't get into the organizations for white people. Such as the Miss America so they started Miss Black America and the same with the college funds. But those days are over with so if we are suppose to be equal then they should start them or make a Miss White America or college funds just for white people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Ok but if there was something specificly called "WHITE *whatever*" it would cause a problem.

~OP~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• SO f-ing what? White people have SO many opportunities. Quit bitching about it. I am white BTW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Because 'white' isn't a race! We are skandinavian, irish, english, and well whatever 'white' countries there are!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• How could there be a white anything? White is a color, not a race
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2009