What was the best gift your three year old got?

My niece will be three soon and I have no idea what to get her. I know I want to get her an outfit and a toy, but I dont know what toy. I am looking to spend up to $40 for the toy. Please help me out. Thanks!

Love2BMommy77

Asked by Love2BMommy77 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son loves his easel. It has a chalkboard on one side and a magnet dry erase board on the other and then has the paper clips for painting. He loves to draw and paint at it.
    EtiesMommy

Answer by EtiesMommy at 7:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• The things she plays with most from Christmas 2008 and her 3rd birthday (6 weeks apart) are:

Play-Doh
    Magna-Doodle
    Double sided Easel
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• My daughter is 4 but even at 3 she just loves anything arts and crafts! She colors and draws alot....She also loved My Little Pony...Now we have enough for our own little town but she plays with them alot!!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Legos Duplo. I had several families combine their gifts and get him the xl bulk set (500 pieces). $40 would get one set. But if possible ask others to contribute. Endless play.
    Naomi222

Answer by Naomi222 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• try fatbraintoys.com there is a wierd chair/bowl looking thing on there they say kids love. it is all very unique toys. I love the dino dig too. Got it at toys r us. You chip away witha small hammer until you find all the bones. then you put your dinosaur together. She isnt old enough yet but it is fun. Maybe one of those nets where you grow butterflies. I like eductional stuff.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009