What cell phone do you have?

What features does it have? Would you recommend it?

kasey22

Asked by kasey22 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have an LG Rumor. It has a pull out keyboard. The camera quality sucks, but my only real goal was a phone that could call people, and had a keyboard that made texting easy. It really just depends on what you're after. I love my phone, and it suits my needs.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• HTC touch Pro....LOVE! :)
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Honestly, I've only ever gotten the cheapest phones and they've done the trick for me. The only things that I really like to have are camera, alarm, and bluetooth (to connect to my car). I'm looking b/c my DH and I are both eligible for upgrades and I want to surprise him with a phone that he will really like. He loves all the technical stuff.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• blackberry curve and its ok.. 2 glitch happy for me...
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 12:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Blackberry Pearl. I wouldn't recommend it. Between having to remember to clean the memory and constantly sending data packets and having to call tech support because this or that won't work right - I'm ready for another. I've had it about 5 months. I have the Blackberry feature (internet, maps, yadda, yadda) can never use it when I need to.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Verizon Blitz...$99 at Target...web access, great camera...works for me~
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have the new Palm Pre from Sprint. It is AWESOME!!! Rather expensive but so worth it for all the things it can do. I had the HTC Touch for quite awhile but it was so crappy. This was a smart upgrade. I recommend all Sprint users to get one!
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 12:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Okay, I have AT&T. I went into the AT&T store yesterday for just a minute and they said that they have the Iphone on sale now for $99. Is that a good price for that phone? My DH was dying for one of those.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I like my Blackberry Pearl Flip. It works well for me since the only things I really really care about besides the phone part, are the texting and checking my email.
    chocolatehottie

Answer by chocolatehottie at 2:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I thought the IPhone was a couple hundred bucks, so $99 sounds really cheap!
    mommaofboys1004

Answer by mommaofboys1004 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2009