How can I get her to sleep longer?

I dont know whats going on but my 4 month old baby wont nap longer than 30 minutes during the day. Shes sleeps at least 6 to 7 hours during the night but during the day she has trouble. Theyre telling me shes probably teething but should it be so bad that she cant rest? Im desperate for some good advice and opinions....

lmr09

Asked by lmr09 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son started to teeth at 5 months and he used to sleep 13 hours a night get up around 11-12 pm play for an hour take another nap for like 3 hours, he took 3 naps during the day, he did that untill he started teething, then he bareley ever naped and just always fussed, now he is 9 months he naps longer but not like he used to, hope this helped.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You won't like this...but if she's sleeping that long at night you probably CAN'T get her to take longer naps. Not only that...if she did, she'd start sleeping shorter stretches at night.

Leave it alone...nothing is broken here. **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009