Blood Test + HPT = Negative...Help Please!!! (Maybe TMI)

I had my last MP July 18-22. I was due to start AF August 15th and here it is August 17th. Still nothing. I took a HPT the 15th and it was -. My doctor ordered a blood test and went to take it today. It was -. The last 5 days at least. I have been sick, very moody, very tired, sore nipples, cramping on and off, and have had clear, sticky discharge not to mention AF being late like I said. So what am I to think? I thought that the blood test would show that I was at least. I am soo upset and depressed. Please any thoughts.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 12:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You're not pregnant. The blood test would show a + if you were
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• if your stressed then your period could be late, or it could be due to other reasons
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 12:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I know how you feel. Try to hang in there. If the blood test said -, then I hate to say it, but you aren't. YET. Sorry. Just keep sending up the prayers, and he will answer.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2009