I think his brothers jealous...>>

So my SO's brother has been saying that my SO is acting different in a bad way, to the rest of the family. well the rest of the family had told my SO that he has been sayiing this because they were concerned that something could be wrong.

Well after that my SO called his brother and asked him wtf is wrong with him and why he is gossipping...etc and his response was that...
their relationship is slipping ... meaning not as strong
That he focuses a lot of his attention on me
that he doesnt take as much time to call and visit...might I add no one ever comes to visit us so thats odd to say

So we have come to the conclusion that he is jealous because me and my SO are getting married, having a baby, and have a life of our own and our own little family.

is this typical of sibllings?
do you think from this info it could be jealousy?
has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, he is jealous, and yes, this has happened to me. Me and my dh actually had 3 kids already when his brother decided to tell him off about how much time he was spending with his family. He actually said "you spend all your money on your family, all you think about is them, what about me!". I couldn't believe it! Sad, don't you think...
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hasn't happend to me, but it does sound like he is jealouse, a lot of siblings get jelouse of each other
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Maybe you're SO needs to invite him to dinner or to just come hang out with the both of you? Poor thing, sounds like he is just missing his brother and feeling left out.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2009