should i leave and terminate my pregnacy or stay and keep pushing.........................

my boyfriends ex has a major drug problem, is an alcholic and is violent dayly towards her current boyfriend in front of the kids as well as her boyfriend being violent towards her. the kids have witnessed all of this she is also pregnant with her 6th child to 3 fathers. she trys to kill her self whe she drinks, she spends all her money on alchol and drugs the kids are never showered and hardly fed what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• What does her drama have to do with your current pregnancy? Sorry, I don't get it.

BUT...if you're sick of the drama, then walk. I wouldn't get an abortion but that IS your decision.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I wouldnt do most of the stuff she does so I wouldnt be in that situation any way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If you feel it is in the best interest for the children I would personally and anonymously call child services. I came close to doing so although the girl was my best friend. Luckily, things worked out breore I had to but, in my opinion, it's better for the kids to be placed with a family member or foster home where they are going to have better care rather than growing up and hating their parents for what they put them through.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i just feel that if my boyfriend cant see that his kids are in a bad inviroment there is no way he would act to protect this baby. i m asking for advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree -- what does her drama have to do with your relationship & your pregnancy?

If it were me, in regards to her - I'd turn her in to the cops & CPS.

The rest is your business & nobody's decision to make but yours.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm sorry I just don't get the question / I do get that those poor kids need some serious TLC why hasn't anyone taken them away from this hell hole?

annyPG

Answer by annyPG at 12:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• im also confused. so you're pregnant? and the ex is also pregnant? well if you are pregnant, i would suggest concentrating on your current situation and not worry about the other girl's problems. her drug use and alcohol consumption doesnt impact you, so dont pay attention to it. but it does sound like the kids are being neglected, and shame on your boyfriend for not stepping in. he might be just as much of a loser as the ex girlfriend.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Call CPS and run from this toxic enviroment...kepp the baby and don't look back. If the baby is out of wedlock thats good because then the father has no phsical rights and you can keep running.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2009