Has anyone ever asked a friend or family member for sexual advice and it backfired?

My husband's niece told me to take a Halls cough drop, suck on it a couple of seconds, then perform oral sex on my husband and the heat from the cough drop will drive him crazy. Well I did this. My husband screamed so loud from burning pain, I had to run to the bathroom, get a towel and continually apply a cold towel until the burning stopped. It was so embarrassing and I couldn't have sex with him because I could still feel the heat and started burning myself. It was such a horrible episode! Has anyone else ever gotten bad sex advice?

mrs2323

Asked by mrs2323 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• You should have done it with a mint or gum
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• oh that didnt happen to me,what kind of cough drop??! I had a situation like that but it was a bit diff. Someone suggested using the condoms that were minty...it was so horrible! I felt like I had "Vicks" vaporub inside me
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 1:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i actually like vicks vaporub...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009