Does anyone have someone they have to pretend died?

If you've read New Moon, I feel like Bella did in that book. Like I have to wrap my arms around myself just to keep from falling apart. And I don't really have anyone to talk to. My husband would listen, but he gets so upset knowing I'm in this much pain. I have to pretend that my mom died because of the way things are. It's the only thing keeping me sane. I have no closure for the situation that happened, and I'm never going to talk to her, and so, to keep from going crazy from the pain, I have to pretend like she has passed on. Trouble is, I know the truth and can't help crying off and on about this.....anyone else have this happen?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I get exactly what you're talking about. I've been there with my parents. Nothing hurts more than being ripped away through no choice of your own. I'm sorry you're feeling like this.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009