when kids write on walls what takes it off?

it was with a crayon and the other on wrote on the door with marker.

Ashlee0323

Asked by Ashlee0323 at 1:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• MAGIC ERASER! It's the best thing ever invented! Believe me!!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• This is why I always, ALWAYS get washable crayons and markers! You might try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser--I had luck getting off crayon marks that the previous owner of our house left.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 1:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Dawn works pretty good depending on the surface written on with a crayon, I don't know about the marker.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 1:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I LOVE Magic Erasers. Makes me wonder how my parents cleaned up my pretty pictures I would draw on the walls. LOL
    earlymom4628

Answer by earlymom4628 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Mr. clean Magic Earasers or Soft Scrub. But the Soft Scrub has bleach in it I think.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree with the mommies who say MAGIC ERASERS!!! They work great. It even took off the markers. I try to keep only washable markers in the house, at least in the kids reach. LOL
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• before you use the magic erassers give your kids a bowl of soapy water and and a rag and say "get to cleaning you made this mess you will clean it off and no tv or toys untill its done.." it will teach them that there are consiquences to their actions i did this once to my 4yr old and we have never had crayon on the wall again it took him two days of being "grounded" but he got 99% off..good luck
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daugher draws on the walls all the time lol.. So i have a stock of Magic erasers :) baby wipes are great also.. ALWAYS ALWAYS get washable from now on..come of soooo easy!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• L.A's awsome u can get it at dollar general, it works for everything,blood,grease,tar on ur car,and its safe.and cheap
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• try a wet wipe for the crayon. the magic marker I'm not so certain about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2009