ovarian cyst

Have any of u had one or many? I have one that just hurts and makes my belly swell a couple times a month. I have been to doc and they are watching it. My cycle is all over the place now and never ever the same now.....I am always tired ..always ...Any one else have these issues?

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Health

• Yes.. I had to have 3 removed a few years ago and I still get them. They don't get extremely painful anymore but that was one of the worst things that I have ever experienced when I had to get the surgery. Any move that I made felt like I was dying. I haven't had my period for almost a year.. I was anemic too. Until I got pregnant (weird, I know.. I'm so backwards lol) and I was always tired. I'm actually starting to feel like that again. I think I'm gonna call to get my iron tested. Good luck with the cysts.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009