crazy heat bumps

i recently got a rash on my stomach that itches like crazy.now i have heat bumps all over my stomach and arms and in the back part of my leg wher the knee is.idk wut to do to make them go away.they itch sometimes.i dont know whats causing it.some1 help me.explain to me whats happening and why or at least what i can do.im pregnant with my 1st and im 38 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Happened to me last month on my vacation in Florida. Never happened to me before then but when i asked my gyno about it she said that during pregnancy your skin is a lot more sensitive than it is normally. even with sunblock and powders it didnt stop till I got home. Had a nasty rash all over my chest and arms :(
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It's normal, it's a pregnancy rash. A lot of women get that in the third trimester. I had it for a while and now I'm getting dry, red blotches on my face that burn like crazy. Your skin can change so much during pregnancy. Try putting a lot of lotion on it and take some benedryl, that's what my OB suggested when I had that and it went away within a week.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Google PUPPS and see if your symptoms match up. It may just be regular pregnancy rash or it may be PUPPS, which comes with some risks. Contact your caregiver.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009