crazy heat bumps

i recently got a rash on my stomach that itches like crazy.now i have heat bumps all over my stomach and arms and in the back part of my leg wher the knee is.idk wut to do to make them go away.they itch sometimes.i dont know whats causing it.some1 help me.explain to me whats happening and why or at least what i can do.im pregnant with my 1st and im 38 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Health

• is it dry or sweaty where the rash is? if its dry, use a moisturizer. if its sweaty, use cornstarch or baby powder.
    it could also be pupps:Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy

PUPPIt's not uncommon to feel itchy during your pregnancy – this will mostly be felt around your stomach and breasts and is usually caused by your changing hormones and your stretching skin

If you do suffer from common issues, such as dry skin, eczema or food allergies then these may be made worse over the course of your pregnancy

Some pregnant women may also experience more intense itchiness during pregnancy. This is often seem in conjunction with itchy, red bumps and larger patches of a hive-like rash on their bellies. This is known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP) or polymorphic eruption of pregnancy and will effect about 1% of pregnant women

got this @ pregnancy-calendars.net
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It sounds like excema. Stop eating dairy; keep showers quick, cool and infrequents; keep it well moisturized (we use coconut oil)

Answer by rkoloms at 11:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2009